Sunday, October 6, 2013

March Part 1

Written by Lyra So, I really am growing. I went for my 6 month check up on March 1. I am up to 25.5" and 15.2 lb. That makes my size just right, right? I am still a little advanced in the motor skills. I can roll like a champ. And, I can sit up pretty well, too. Aunt Ina visited on her way to Savannah and Hilton Head for a month. She brought some clippings from her Christmas cactus for Mommy. Celia got to help her plant them. She said it was fun. Daddy left the morning of March 4 for a week long work trip in Nevada. I was sent home from school with pink eye (and a cold). Mommy wants to know how come when one goes to the Dr. healthy, one is sick 3 days later? Anyway, I got to stay home with Mommy on March 5. Pop Pop came to play, so that Mommy could do some work. Nana drove up since snow was in the forecast. On March 6, it snowed 4-6". School was closed. Mommy, Celia, Nana, and I stayed home. Celia and Nana enjoyed playing outside in the snow and making a snowman.
 
I stayed inside where it was warm. Celia and Nana came in to warm up and dry off. It was really wet snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment