I mentioned earlier that I planned to play with Darth Tater. I did. We all did.
Monday, March 18, 2013
February
Written by Lyra
Mommy's work has been going through a big transformation and she has not let us on the computer to update the blog. This blog is titled February, but it really starts with the end of January.
Here are my 5 month pictures. I am growing! Celia wanted to get in on the pictures.



In January, our cousins in NY sent us gifts. Celia got a Mr. Potato Head set and whole lot of shoes that I plan to play with later. I received a very soft sheep and a pillow, both with my name embroidered.
February started off with a visit from Ms. Kristen, Brooke, and Katelyn. They are all big girls compared to me.



This winter has been cold. Celia really likes Mommy's pink scarf that Ms. Lauren made.
We have been pretty healthy, but Celia and I have taken turns taking sick days. Celia stayed home with mommy one time with a fever. Celia couldn't understand why she fell out of bed at nap time.
We really enjoyed our Valentine's day celebrations and gifts.

Daddy even surprised Mommy at work and kidnapped her to take her to lunch. It was very sweet.
As always, we looked cute and Mommy felt the need for purple chair photos.


We have baked several times recently. We have been making banana bread and cookies...
Daddy bought some cute shirts for he and Mommy for Valentine's Day. Mommy and Daddy are cute. We will keep them. :)
Lyra's new rug, which Mommy found on Overstock, is our new favorite place to take pictures! It is also a great place for rolling around.


Celia went on a play date at Audrey's house. Daddy finally got a picture of Audrey and Celia in their matching coats. Audrey's mommy must shop at Costco, too.
I mentioned earlier that I planned to play with Darth Tater. I did. We all did.
To prepare for her birthday party, Celia had a photo shoot in front of the fireplace. Mommy said it was hard to pick a picture to use for the invite.


Celia got sunglasses like Mommy. Now, Celia really is Mommy's "little me."



I was just hanging out...
I mentioned earlier that I planned to play with Darth Tater. I did. We all did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment