Saturday, August 27, 2011

Summer Vacation

Well, I know I have not updated the blog in a while, but I have been busy. And, I have a lot of pictures. I haven't even seen them all yet. The next several blogs will show pictures from my time on and off the Mickey Mouse boat in July. We went to a wedding before leaving for Spain, but I don't have any of those pictures. So, this blog will include the time up until we left the hotel in Barcelona to head for the cruise.

Before going to the airport, we had to drop some things off at Ms. Jenner's house. I really liked her playgrounds. We went from there to Liberty State Park, which had even more playgrounds.


Then, we (Nana, Grandpa John, Daddy, Mommy, and I) went to the airport. This was my second big flight. I went to France and Belgium when I was 6 months old. This plane was much better though. It had a screen that I could touch. I was able to watch Little Mermaid cartoons.


We had a layover in Germany. As you can tell from the picture, everybody was ready for a nap.


When we finally arrived in Barcelona, I was really tired. We met up with Grandma Lyn, Aunt Ina, and Ms. Jenner and went out for dinner, but I went home early with Daddy to go to bed. The next day, we went out exploring. I really liked La Sagrada Familia, Mommy's favorite cathedral.


Later, I found some nice chocolate milk at dinner. After dinner, we headed back to the hotel. We had to get our beauty sleep in preparation for meeting up with Mickey!


No comments:

Post a Comment