Saturday, August 27, 2011

MMB - Malta

Malta was a beautify place. Mommy had arranged our own tour. We went to a glass blowing factory, which was a little loud for me. We went to a winery, which had great crackers. Then, we went on a tour of the blue grotto. I like boats. Mommy had to arrange the tour because none of the Disney tours would allow me to go on the blue grotto boats. I did just fine though. After walking back up the hill towards the bus, we were ready for some water. Our tour finished by having lunch in Marsaloxx. The view was very pretty.



That afternoon, I had fun in the Oceaneer Club. I was allowed in as long as Mommy or Daddy was with me. You had to be 3 to stay on your own.


After play time, I met Snow White and Cinderella. I had been really wanting to see the princesses. We ate dinner that night at Lumiere's. As we waited for dessert, Beast and Belle came in to dance. I had not yet seen Beauty and the Beast, the movie, but Belle was beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment