I really enjoyed my one-on-one time with all of my family. I spent time with Grandma Lyn the entire time I was at Duck. I went to an acquarium and a farm with Grandma Liz, Grandpa Joe, and Daddy.
Mommy worked during the first days of the week. After her work day, we often went down to walk on the beach.
Isn't the cake Grandma Liz made cute? I am told it was tasty. I am not a big cake person.
Here I am opening a Christmas present from Nana and Grandpa John. Grandpa John's family goes to Duck for Thanksgiving, too. I really enjoyed tearing the paper and playing withthe box. The fropper inside is pretty cool also.
Ms. Patty and Mr. Gary spent the week with us also. Ms. Patty is in culinary school and we enjoyed sampling her baked goods. Ms. Patty and my cousin Hannah made yeast rolls from scratch for Thanksgiving dinner. I got into and under the kitchen drawers and cabinets as much as I could....
A storm went through and a lot of sand was swept out to sea.
We went over to visit Nana and Grandpa John the day before Thanksgiving. This is a really good photo of Nana and me.
Mr. Gary taught me how to play Yahtzee! He also read to me. He was practicing for when he has his own grandbaby.
Daddy spent a long time working on this puzzle that he designed and ordered as a Christmas gift from Grandma Lyn and Pop Pop.
Mommy, Daddy, Hannah, and Ethan played in the hot tub while I was napping. Grandma Lyn says I am too little to play in the hot tub.
The morning of Thanksgiving, Mommy, Uncle Eric, Serina, Hannah, and Ethan took Aunt Margie's Zumba class. They looked like they were having fun. I stayed inside and visited with Nana and played pool.
Uncle Eric, Ms. Serina, Hannah, Ethan, Mommy, Daddy, and I went down to the beach to take some pictures before dinner. I can't post all the pictures because some are being used for Christmas presents and cards. Here are some of them though.
Here is most of our group eating Thanksgiving dinner. I didn't actually eat anything anybody else ate for dinner. I am picky.
No comments:
Post a Comment