I was able to take short nap on the airplane. It would have been longer, but there was a baby two aisles up that kept screaming. I wonder if I can ask to not be seated near other babies...
When we got to Fort Lauderdale, Uncle Andy picked us up. Grandma Lyn and Pop Pop were already there! Uncle Andy and Grandma Lyn had to leave right after I got there to go pick up Uncle Eric and my cousins, Hannah and Ethan. I didn't mind the wait. It was nice and warm and there was a playground right outside Uncle Andy's door.
We celebrated Christmas #6 after Uncle Andy brought the rest of the family home from the airport. It's hard to imagine "Christmas" when in a tank top, but we managed...
After opening presents, we had Christmas dinner. (I think that was the last one though...) We played with some or our new toys and went to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment