Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas #2

Christmas #2 was the morning of December 23. I woke up and got to open my presents from Grandma Liz and Grandpa Joe. Mommy says I am OCD just because I felt the need to get off every piece of paper and tape before opening the box. Make sure to look at these photos in order...I received lots of neat (and educational) placemats! I can even color and draw on them!










If you didn't know, I really like hats. I found both of Grandma Liz's Santa hats to wear.













Here is a photo of Grandpa Joe looking at the calendar I gave him for Christmas.













Later in the morning, we went out to see Grandpa Joe and Grandma Liz's "farm." It is a large piece of land with a solar powered shed and privy. The privy was cold, so I kept my diaper on.









I think Santa may have gone through earlier. Do you see what I see?!









After my nap, I helped myself to some snacks. I figured out where the pretzels and chips were hiding. Mommy walked by to find me sitting in the pantry with the chip clip in one hand and the bag of chips in the other.













I enjoyed playing at Grandpa Joe and Grandma Liz's house. Grandma Liz had a big blue ball for me to bounce on.













Plus, she had this little room that was just the right size for me. It had a little door and a light switch I could reach. I think Mommy may have liked the room, too.













I had not been to Grandma Liz and Grandpa Joe's house since I was about 6 weeks old. I have really grown a lot since then. Just look at these pictures of me with Aunt Michelle and Uncle Owen.





















Nana and Grandpa John came over for dinner (and to drive me to their house for Christmas #3, 4, and 5). I am generally happy. At dinner time though, people try to feed me food I don't want to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment