Monday, April 5, 2010

My 1st Easter and Passover!

Happy Easter! Happy Passover! Mommy tried to feed me matzoh brei, but I wouldn't have any of it. She didn't offer me a chocolate bunny.... After church, we went to Dr. Roy and Ms. Marian's house for lunch. While we were there, we took some pictures in the grass. I still don't like grass (or bunny ears), but I did like my Easter basket. And, I don't have any pictures, but we went to Melting Pot for Easter dinner with Grandma Lyn, Pop Pop, and Uncle Andy. Again, I wasn't offered any chocolate.





























On Saturday, we had a small Final Four party. I had to go to sleep before the first final four game ended. I did get to play with Anna and Walker though.











As a result of Alfredo sauce not agreeing with my stomach, I got 15 minutes of naked time after my bath. It was great. Daddy said something about showing this photo to boys when I am older.

No comments:

Post a Comment