Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Mount Vernon, Zoo, & More

I am a pro at using a straw now. I am currently working on mastering the cup. Here I am drinking from Mommy's cup.


As I stated in my last post, I had a great time at the zoo and at Mount Vernoon the weekend of April 11 and 12. Here are some of our many pictures.

At Mount Vernon, we took pictures in the upper gardens and on the back side of the house. I still don't like grass. My first reaction when put on the grass is to lift one leg and hold my arms in the air.





















I was hungry, so we sat on the lawn for a while.













Before we left for the day, Daddy took me over to visit the sheep. I thought they were going to nibble my toes.













I had to wait in line to see Tian Tian. I didn't get to see the female panda. I am hoping she is bringing a new little cub for me to see.











What a cute baby gorilla! It is about my size.








Just in case you think I am always happy, here is a picture of me in th emorning before going to the zoo. I didn't want to be put down. Can you tell?
I like to pull all my toys out when I am playing. I am not sure Daddy likes it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment