Wednesday, March 31, 2010

March Update

Welcome spring! I haven't posted in a while. I have been busy trying to get over cold after cold and growing teeth. I now have three teeth that even Grandma Lyn can see. She was having trouble seeing my two bottom teeth at first. My other big accomplishments this month are that I am a pro on the stairs, I had a sleep over (my buddy Brooke), and I am starting to eat what Mommy and Daddy call real food and ordered dinner at a restaurant! I like macaroni and cheese. I also like cake and cheetos and jello and ice cream. We had lots of parties at daycare since there were a couple of birthdays. I hear I have one coming up too. Okay, now onto pictures and videos.



Mommy took this picture of me playing one morning. She liked the lighting.









I went on my first walk for charity on March 27. It was the National Walk for Epilepsy on the National mall. I didn't quite finish it because I was cold and my gums hurt, but I walked at least as long as I was supposed to by the end of the day. After calming down a little bit and warming up in the National Air and Space museum, we walked down to visit Uncle Andy. It was also National Kite Day.
























Ms. Anita and Mr. Jason and Ms. Kristen and Mr. Greg brought Bella and Brooke to play with me. Mommy said it was her annual March dinner. We all had a great time at the tot lot in our neighborhood.























I got lots of family visits mid March. Nana came for a week and then Grandpa Joe and Grandma Liz came for a week. I hadn't seen them in a while. It was a lot of fun playing with them.










It is basketball season!! Daddy and I were all set to watch the Duke games.










It finally is starting to warm up!! I love going to the tot lot and swinging. I am not quite sure about the slide.






We went to North Carolina for Uncle Eric's birthday. Here is a picture of me with Hannah and a picture of Ethan eating Uncle Eric's birthday cake.











While we were in Durham, I got to meet new friends. In these pictures, I am playing with Sydney and Ms. Kelly is holding Reece and Chase. Sydney is 2 and Reese and Chase were 2 weeks.










Mommy got me squeakers! They are so great! In fact, she had to buy me two more pairs when they went on sale on http://www.mamabargains.com/. I am so close to walking. I enjoy taking my walker around the living room and kitchen.



No comments:

Post a Comment