Well, if I can update this about once a month, I suppose I am doing well. My attention span is nearly non-existent. I am everywhere these days. I don't have any pictures on the computer I am using to update the blog, so I will have to do a part 2 later. I konw you want na update though.
I started crawling forward in the last week! I still find rolling back and forth gets me where I want the easiest though. I started crawling backwards for a couple of days before I figured out forward movement. Plus, this past Monday, I figured out how to stand up in my crib at daycare. I had a great time standing on my own!
I still don't have any teeth, but I had a number of other firsts this month. I ate my first meat, turkey, on Thanksgiving! It was pretty good. I celebrated my first Thanksgiving at Grandma Lyn's and then at Great Grandpa George's. I am very thankful for Mommy and Daddy!
The week before Thanksgiving, I went on my first international trip - to France and Belgium. I never really changed time zones, but we had a great time and I napped in front of a lot of famous places, including the American Cemetery at Omaha Beach in Normandy, and the Louvre and Eiffel Tower, in Paris. The flight attendants said I did great on the plane. I did cry a little on the way over (because the rolling cart scared me awake when they rolled by my bassinet, which was essentially on box on the floor). We were in business class for the flight over! The strangest thing in Europe was all of the foreigners that wanted to take my picture - French people, Chinese people, Japanese people, etc. The funniest thing was that the only restaurant where the owner said I couldn't eat was a restaurant where they serve wine in baby bottles. Mommy said I wasn't old enough to have wine yet.
I was very excited to see Daddy when I got to France. I had not seen him in 2 weeks since he was in Singapore for work. He did buy me a book and a little stuffed tiger though. I had fun with Mommy while he was gone. We spent the night at Grandma Lyn and Pop Pop's house a couple of nights.
Other than that, I can't think of anything else new. I am babbling a bit more -- so Da da da da da says :) Until I post pictures...
No comments:
Post a Comment