Saturday, December 5, 2009

Picture Update

We celebrated Thanksgiving at Grandma Lyn and Pop Pop's house. Grandma Liz, Grandpa Joe, Uncle Eric, and his friend Barry came up to celebrate with us. I ate my first meat at the turkey dinner. I had turkey of course...
On the Saturday after Thanksgiving, we went up to visit Great Grandpa George and Great Grandma Florence. And, of course we had to take another 4 generations photo.
Here is some of my art. Isn't it nice? I was inspired by Van Gogh.
Mommy bought me a carseat fuzzy blanket thinggee. It is nice and warm!
We found this great store in Paris called I Was In. Grandma got me this shirt so I could show off to Uncle Eric and Uncle Andy. Mommy and Daddy had a lot of things to launder when we got back from France and Belgium.
This is my latest picture in the purple chair.
Apparently Mommy always has to stop in Painters' Square when in Paris. We had a family portrait done. I'm not so sure the picture of me looks like me.
Here I am sleeping at the Musee du Orsee in front a very famous Van Gogh.
Here I am sleeping on top of the Eiffel Tower. If you look carefully at my hat, you will see the Eiffel Tower.
I nver really changed timezones. I stayed up playing until 1AM every morning.
Mommy and Daddy were not able to get a picture of me sleeping in front of Notre Dame. I was wide awake!
These phhotos are from the Louvre. I definitely feel cultured. Lots of people (from different cultures) came up to take pictures of me - even in front of works of art like the Mona Lisa.
We stopped in Epernay on our way back to Paris for a tour of the Moet and Chandon caves. It was a little chilly and they wouldn't let me sample the fancy grape juice.
We visited Mr. Rob and Ms. Caroline. My new boyfriend is due early next year. I got to test out his pack and play. We had a great time. Mommy and Daddy said they ate very well, too -- thanks to Mr. Rob's cooking.
When I was at Mr. Rob and Ms. Caroline's, I had my first big girl bath. It was just as fun as the bath at home!
These pictures are from Mont St. Michel. What a neat place! It is a castle (cathedral and abbey?) surrounded by water naturally when the tide is in. Our car was just beyond the line for where the water rises to. These two photos are from our visit to the American Cemetery at Omaha Beach. Mommy said the design from monument to headstones to museum was excellent. I slept through most of the tour.

These three photos are from our hotel in Bayeaux, France. We stayed in a chateau! Here are some photos of me playing while Daddy was in Singapore.
Halloween was a lot of fun. We walked in the parade with Anna and Walker in Dr. Roy and Ms. Marian's neighborhood. After the parade, there was a neighborhood party. Grandma and Uncle Andy came for the party. Then, we went to our own neighborhood parties. I was exhausted before bedtime.
Here is our first official family photo. This picture was taken right after I turned 6 months old. The church had someone come in and take photos. Do you like our matching outfits?

No comments:

Post a Comment