Monday, October 26, 2009

October Update

On October 17, we went to the Lorton Workhouse for the first time. There is lots of neat art! I particularly like these musical, bouncing bugs we found in the gift shop. On October 18, Pop Pop came over to play with me. (He was also coming over for dinner since Grandma Lyn was in England.) As you can tell, I was wearing my Halloween pajamas. So, even after I take my costume off, I will be dressed up!














Daddy says baby food pictures are great things to show my future boyfriends. Here I am trying out prunes (along with my peas).





This is what I look like when Mommy and Daddy feed me when I am tired. Carrots are still my favorite!










Here I am playing with Daddy in my genius shirt. Mommy really thinks I look like Uncle Andy in the picture of me alone in my genius shirt.
'













Nana and Grandpa John came to visit me this past Friday. On Saturday, we played and then went back to the Lorton Workhouse. One of the artists wants to paint my picture! On Sunday, we went to the Maryland Renaissance Fair. Daddy threw axes while wearing a silly hat. He got one to stick in the wooden target just a smidge away from the target. I did really well. I helped Nana and Grandpa John navigate where to go after the joust. I didn't watch the joust. It was a little too stimulating with people yelling on all sides of me. So, afterwards, I took a nap in my carrier. Lots of people commented on my new hat. When we were sitting in Mommy and Daddy's favorite rocking chairs, I woke up. I liked it though...so I talked Mommy and Daddy into buying me one for my 1st bday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment