Sunday, October 11, 2009

Texas! Part 2

On Saturday morning, after playing in the apartment, we went to the farm to check out the pumpkins. Madeleine and I both wore Halloween clothes. We are too cute! We fed the goats, looked at the pumpkins, and went on a hay ride. It was fun.












On Saturday afternoon, after nap time, we went to the Dallas World Acquarium. This was unlike any acquarium I have ever been to. Actually, I have never been to an acquarium. Mommy and Daddy said it was more like a zoo that also had an acquarium. We met my cousins, Ms. Holly, Mr. Lance, and Wade, at the acquarium. Wade is two months younger than I am. After the acquarium, we all went to Babe's for dinner. Mommy and Daddy said it was yummy, southern, family style eatin' (and Pop Pop's kind of place).














We spent the night at my cousins house. They have two puppies that are the exact age as Wade. That makes me the 4th youngest in the house! Wow! This morning, we got up and played! Wade and I were have so much fun today, we didn't want to take naps. We took turns taking 15-30 minute naps. Mommy, Ms. Holly, and I went to Kroger and bought ribs for dinner. Then, I took a good nap while Mommy, Ms. Holly, and Wade went to the mall. They were going to make ribs, but were out of gas...so, instead, they ate Gloria's take-out. Ms. Holly and Mr. Lance say it is the best Mexican (and Salvodorenean) in the area.


No comments:

Post a Comment