Sunday, April 19, 2009

Day 1

Welcome to my crib on the web, my blog! Since I know not everyone on Facebook wants to see daily updates, I decided to create a blog to share pictures and news. (And no, I don't think I will be able to continue the daily updates after the first week or so, but let's see how I do...)

I came into the world on April 15, 2009, at 7:30PM -- 4.5 hours before everyone had to file their taxes! I was born on tax day and I am a tax deduction! Anyway, you probably want to know stats. I was 7lb 1 oz and 21 inches long. I was much smaller than my mommy was expecting.

I have included my first pictues with my mommy and daddy! I didn't get to stay with mommy long as I had to go to the nursery and get cleaned up... Daddy followed me there and my Grandma Lyn, Grandpa George, and Uncle Andy were able to see me as they wheeled me out of the labor and delivery room.
The picture to the upper left is me in by hospital crib...I finally got back to mommy and daddy at about 11PM.

P.S. Thanks to Lil' Fish who helped me come up with the idea for my own blog!

1 comment: