Grandma brough my Great Aunt Ina over. They had fun watching me get a bath and spent the afternoon with me.
Late afternoon, I had my first international visitors, Rob and Caroline. They brought chocolate for mommy and beer for daddy -- from Belgiumland :) I can't wait to go visit them in Belgium!

The five of us went to dinner at Fireside Grill. My first real restaurant and I slept through the entire thing! Mommy and daddy did worry though and even started warming up some milk...just in case.
When we got back from dinner, we went for a short walk. I rode in my Baby Bjorn. We forgot to take a picture though...so we will get one next time.
The five of us went to dinner at Fireside Grill. My first real restaurant and I slept through the entire thing! Mommy and daddy did worry though and even started warming up some milk...just in case.
When we got back from dinner, we went for a short walk. I rode in my Baby Bjorn. We forgot to take a picture though...so we will get one next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment