Day 3 was an exciting day! I went home from the hospital! At right, you can see my going home outfit. Am I not the cutest thing you have seen in a long time? :) I'm modest already. 
Left, you can see my first family photo. Plus, you can see my lovely bracelets the hospital gave me.

Once I got home, I received my very first home visit from Mary Anne. Mary Anne is wonderful with kids and even rocks babies as a volunteer in a NICU. Mommy missed Mary Anne's visit because she was taking a nap. She naps even when I am not napping :)
I could have figured that MaryAnne would be one of the first visitors! I wish I could have been there with her and at the Bunco shower! I miss you guys all so much! I'll definitely see you in July though when we come up to visit and transition our tenants. Can't wait to meet Baby Celia! I love her name too!
ReplyDelete