Sunday, August 24, 2014

January

When 8 months behind in updates, it is amazing how much the kids have grown!!! Time to start playing catch up on the blog :) Let's go back to January, the beginning of the never ending snow that was winter. Happy 2014!


One of our favorite indoor activities is painting. We had lot of opportunities to paint this winter with the many snow days.


We were also able to snow tube a fair amount --- when we could talk the girls into going out into the cold. Our backyard actually provides a nice little hill.


One of the best parts of going out in the snow is that both girls are tired enough to nap. We lost Celia in her bed during one nap...


Here the girls are enjoying breakfast and looking cute.
 

I took Celia ice skating for her first time. Lyra was very sad not to get a chance to go get on the ice. I think learning to ice skate would have been a lot nicer if I had had help not falling :)


Bryce was born on January 9. Welcome to the world, baby boy!


Purple chair photo!


Just because it was January didn't mean we didn't make it to the playground!


Bryce came for his first visit to our house! Lexi was able to play with Celia and Lyra with some of their Christmas presents.


My favorite time snow tubing this year is when we went out one evening. It was a snowday and I had to work during hte day (from home), but I was still able to play at night!


We did still have lots of fun in the snow in the day though.





Is Lyra ready to go swimming in the snow?


The only thing more fun that night tubing is "skating" on the pond!






No comments:

Post a Comment