We love spring days and playing nap time.
We went to see the circus with Miranda, Jerry, and Drew. The circus was great. Celia was about to jump out of her seat by the over sensation of lights and noise though.
Celia's birthday party day was on Palm Sunday. The girls got in a purple chair photo before going to church with Jason, Donna, and Joe.
We had a Frozen themed party at the Little Gym. Like with all of Celia's parties of recent years, Ms. Arla did her magic. Did I mention that I made Celia's tutu and cape?
One of Celia's favorite parts of the days was sitting on, I mean opening presents.
Jason and I joined Celia in class for her school party. We turned on the Frozen soundtrack on the iPhone and watched every little kid sing along. It was great!
Since Celia's birthday was actually on a Tuesday, the birthday dinner was obviously at Red Hot and Blue. All of our original Little Gym crew made it! I think Bryce missed getting painted :)
After dinner, we went home and celebrated with Grandma, Pop Pop, and the Littletons. We even had Frozen blue cake! Well, Celia didn't eat it, but she appreciated that it was blue.
Easter came late this year. Weather was so up and down. We were freezing while trying to dye our eggs. Lyra really got into it this year. White pants can be bleached :)
I was so excited to finally do a color run! Susan, Nique, and I got together to make tutus for all of us! Celia started off the race not wanting to get color on her, but was rolling in the powder by the end. She walked/ran most of the 5K! The camera got colored blue, which you can tell by the photos :)
Celia and I quickly drove back to the house after the Color Run to take a shower and head over to our favorite Easter party at our neighbor's house in time for the Easter egg hunt. We had missed the hunt with her class the week before while we were at her 5 year check up and she was devastated. We couldn't miss another hunt. We arrived with plenty of time to spare to the party with a petting zoo, pony and camel rides, a DJ, games, face painting, food, a milkshake station, adult drinks, and more...
As if Celia's day wasn't busy enough, Jason then took her to her friend Joy's Easter egg hunt where she also met up with Eva and Hannah.
What do you do after all these hunts? Go through the eggs of course :)
After that busy Saturday, we still had a great Easter Sunday! The girls woke up to baskets and a couple dozen eggs hidden in the yard.
We celebrated Easter dinner with the Littletons and hundreds and hundreds of eggs spread out through the yard. After the hunt, Jason took the kids for tractor rides. The weather was perfect!
School picture day was the week after Easter. Our before pictures and the actual pictures were super adorable.
And yes, we did purchase the rights to display the actual pictures on the blog.


We went to DC to go to a gigantic science fair. You could have spent days there. The girls favorite part was probably the metro ride.
Jason tells me I am missing some pictures from April. We went to a touch a truck event at a local school. Jason went on Celia's class field trip to Fantasy Park Playground. Maybe I can find them and post them before my next blog update.
No comments:
Post a Comment