Wednesday, November 2, 2011

2nd Half of September

There I go getting behind in my blogging again. What can I say? I am a busy little girl. Let's finish up September. I have a lot of pictures in October to add later.

Grandma Lyn and Pop Pop watched me so that Mommy and Daddy could go out for their 7th wedding anniversary. Seven years is a long time! I love when Grandma Lyn and Pop Pop watch me. I get to catch up on my iPad games and whatever random TV Pop Pop is watching.


Mommy went to Austin for work. She went and kayaked under a bridge to see bats. How weird!I don't have any pictures of that though. I think they are still on the camera. While Mommy was gone, I had my school picture. Ms. Tameka did my hair so it would look pretty. I will post it online when I find what Mommy and Daddy did with the digital version.

The next weekend, we went to Durham for Hannah's birthday. We got to Durham in time to go out to dinner with Uncle Eric, Hannah, Ethan, Abbe, and Mr. Robert. Abbe is Hannah and Ethan's cousin on their mom's side. We had a great time playing around the sculpture while waiting for our dinner table to be ready.


That Saturday was the day of Hannah's party. She had a scavenger hunt around the mall followed by sweets at the Melting Pot. After all that, I was tired.



After the party, Pop Pop, Hannah, Mommy, and I went to the grocery store so that we had food for my dinner. This is Hannah's last time in a grocery cart as a pre-teen. I had fun driving her around :)


I know that I probably had time during the week to update the blog, but sometimes you just have to chill.


The first weekend in October is always the Fort Belvoir Oktoberfest. We went for dinner and entertainment on September 30. It was all great except that I couldn't get close to the oompah band like last year because they were having some private event in the front half of the tent. Next year I will be tall enough for more rides!






No comments:

Post a Comment