On August 6, I had my 2nd dentist visit. I think I did really well. Ms. Diane gave me sunglasses to wear and was able to tickle some of my teeth. I was slightly upset when I saw what they wrote about my first dentist appointment. I forgot all about it though when I was able to go through the toy box at the end of the appointment.
Mommy and Daddy think I am cute when I nap. I don't really understand why, but here is a picture.
On August 7, we helped Walker celebrate his 4th birthday at the pool. It was a lot of fun and the cake was good!
One of my favorite playgrounds, Levell Dupell, was rebuilt this summer and finally opened. (Someone burned down the play structure in the spring.) Here were are playing on August 11.
Public Service Announcement: When driving around, proper safety is to wear goggles and a helmet.
Ms. Kristen brought Brooke and Katelyn up for a visit. We went shopping and had fun at home.
One of my favorite afternoon activities is to play with bubbles. Can you tell?
I am a girly-girl and I really like my princess dresses.
I like to chill when Mommy and Daddy get me up in the morning.
My favorite pool is Pirate's Cove. We went on several afternoons and for Family Fun Nights.
I am working on potty training. By working, I mean that I love to sit on the potty and read books. I haven't quite figured out what it means to use the potty though.
Mommy and Daddy went out to see Wicked and have a nice dinner with Grandma Lyn, Pop Pop, Ms. Marion, Dr. Roy, Ms. Karen, and Mr. Ron, while they left me with a babysitter. I didn't mind that much because I got to have my hair braided and watch Aladdin.
Mommy likes to collect pins. She collected a lot on our vacation and then at Wicked. She put them on an orange vest. They are very neat.
Mommy took the following picture to show people how long my hair is. You can't tell how long it is when it is dry because it is in curls.
We had a lot of weather in August and September between the earthquake, hurricanes, and other storms. I didn't notice the earthquake, because it was naptime. Daddy prepared for the Hurricane Irene.
No comments:
Post a Comment