After church, I took a nap. Mommy and Daddy worked on the pumpkin while I was sleeping. Daddy cleaned it out while Mommy designed and carved a spider. Itsy Bitsy is my favorite!
After naptime, I woke up kind of cranky.
So, Mommy and Daddy took me for a walk. I love going to the playground. I have really been a Mommy's girl lately, so there are not many pictures of me with Daddy. In one of the pictures, though, you can see me reaching for Daddy's hand, too.
When we got back to the house, Grandma Lyn and Pop Pop were there! What a surprise! We had dinner and then Mommy, Daddy, and I went out trick or treating. By halfway through, I was walking up to doors on my own and saying "Thank you" and "Bye." Everybody said I was too cute.
The Saturday before Halloween, we spent most of the day with the Littletons. Mommy, Daddy, and I marched in their neighborhood parade. Daddy said we played "Pass the baby." The best part of the parade was the end. There was a playground with lots of slides!!! There were also lots of games that kids were playing. The best part of the game area was the free popcorn. I had three cups!!
After playing, we went back to Dr. Roy and Ms. Marian's house. At some point, I will have pictures of Walker, Anna, and me, in their wagon. Mommy took the pictures with Dr. Roy's camera. We ate a very yummy dinner with the Littletons and Ms. Zaneta, Anna and Walker's new au pair. After dinner, Dr. Roy and Ms. Marian loaned Mommy and Daddy costumes for a Halloween Party at the Greilings' house. I had my skeleton pajamas.

The Halloween weekend began with my school Halloween parade. Most of the mommies and daddies came to help and participate. One daddy even came in costume. I learned really quickly to put my hand out for candy. (Mommy promises to tell me what candy is by the time I am 5.) In the pictures, you can see me with Audrey, a pumpkin, who looks a lot like me. Our teachers had trouble telling us apart before I grew curls. There is also a picture with Maddie, the other witch in my class.
As we finished up in the parade, we saw the older classes trick or treating. It is amazing the muscles the boys grow by the time they are 4!
Unfortunately, my classmates and I are not used to our parents coming in the middle of the day and leaving us there. There was a lot of crying going on when Mommy and Daddy left. I cried.
It has rained a fair amount this fall. Luckily, I have a cute rain jacket. Here I am charging off to school.
No comments:
Post a Comment