I went to the Doctor for my 18 month check up a little over a week ago. I am still a runt. I am in roughly the 25th percentile for both height and weight. I am in the 80th percentile for head size though. I have a big brain :) The doctor said everything looked good and I am doing well. The visit wasn't bad until they gave me two shots...As for a language development update, I continue to learn new words. I know the color purple, too. I learned purple because one of the neighbors has purple and orange Halloween lights that I just love. Plus, I actually said "Bunny" for the first time this weekend. Mommy and Daddy were shocked it took me so long since "Bunny" is my favorite thing in the whole world, well, next to Mommy and Daddy.
Since my last blog update, I received my school picture, visited with lots of friends, and attended more festivals! Most recently, I went to Chantal's Going Away Party at Fishbones with the Littletons and Grandma and Pop Pop and Mommy and Daddy and Mr. Judd and Ms. Tara. There was no fish in the macaroni and cheese, but I enjoyed it. Chantal is moving back to Germany soon.
Mr. Judd and Ms. Tara came up to visit me. We went to Cox Farms. I had so much fun on the slides. I admit that it was more fun when I got to ride with Mommy or Daddy on the slides than when I went by myself.
It was great seeing Mr. Judd and Ms. Tara. I had not seen them since I was 2 months old.
I went to my first birthday party of one of my classmates! It was Drew's second birthday! She had a princess party at My Gym. Mommy said I had to take a nap, so I got there a little late. I still had fun though. In these pictures, I am staring at all the bubbles and playing with the balls with Nicholas and Maddie. Nicholas is my buddy. He is only a month younger than me.


Mommy and Daddy were two of three parents that attended the daycare open house. I feel loved and cared about :) Mommy just loves watching me interact with the other kids and seeing us all do things together. I got to show them how I sing and dance and color. Here is a video of me coloring.

Mommy, Daddy, Grandma, and I went to the Clifton Days festival. Clifton is a small town that you would never know is part of Fairfax county. I enjoyed the festival because I got a balloon, new hair bows, and a monkey hat. Daddy wouldn't let me keep the monkey hat on though, because it was warm out.



Mommy, Daddy, Grandma, and I went to the Clifton Days festival. Clifton is a small town that you would never know is part of Fairfax county. I enjoyed the festival because I got a balloon, new hair bows, and a monkey hat. Daddy wouldn't let me keep the monkey hat on though, because it was warm out.
My last post talked about Rennaisance Festival, but here are some of the pictures. Check out my expression as I ate dinner and watched the jousting.

No comments:
Post a Comment