
I finally started day care! I started on Monday (and had to get up really early!) I was greeted by Ms. Rosario, one of my teachers! On my first day (and 3 out the 5 of the first week), I received a check by happy/cheerful on my report. The teachers told Mommy that they just love talking to me and love all the smiles I give them. Daddy drops me off in the mornings and Mommy picks me up. On the first day, Mommy and Daddy dropped me off. In the picture to the left, I am in my crib. I have the extra neat TinyLove mobile that Ms. Suzanne gave me. Some of my new friends' parents really like it and asked where I got it. On Friday, my crib was moved. There is a new friend starting on Monday who is a month younger than I am!
No comments:
Post a Comment