I know I haven't posted in a while...it has been fairly status quo though. I continue to do well at daycare. We have had a bit of turnover in the teachers though. That concerns Mommy and Daddy a little. I'm having fun though. Today was jersey day, so I wore one of my Yankees outfits. Actually, I wore the same outfit that I wore when Ms. Emily came to visit me last weekend. You should see all her neat knitting! She has a Harry Potter knitting book! The other big thing from last weekend was that I attended my first gem and jewelry show. There were lots of pretty sparklies to look at. Unfortunately, no one had anything that would fit me...
By the way, I have rolled over a couple of times onto my back from my belly, but not yet with any consistency.
I think Daddy has some pictures of me around here somewhere. I will have to ask...
No comments:
Post a Comment