I went to church for the first time. Mommy and Daddy dropped me off in the nursery, where I slept almost the whole time. After the service, I met the bell choir and many other people in the church.
Mommy and Daddy tried to take me out for kabobs for lunch, but something about the smell set me off...and well, we got lunch to go.
After my afternoon nap, we went for a walk. Daddy carried me in the Bjorne. We got a picture this time though :)
Finally, we met Grandma Lyn and Pop Pop George at Dixie Bones for dinner. I took Grandma Lyn some diapers for mother's day. (I will be staying with her two nights this week while Mommy does school stuff.)
Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies!!
Mommy and Daddy tried to take me out for kabobs for lunch, but something about the smell set me off...and well, we got lunch to go.
Finally, we met Grandma Lyn and Pop Pop George at Dixie Bones for dinner. I took Grandma Lyn some diapers for mother's day. (I will be staying with her two nights this week while Mommy does school stuff.)
Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies!!
No comments:
Post a Comment