Saturday, May 2, 2009

May Day

So, I still have not quite figured out this sleep at night time thing. I thought it was time to play at 2:30 this morning. Mommy and Daddy said they are going to work on this though.

Today was my first day with Mommy alone. We did great! I was awake most of the morning and slept most of the afternoon. I was going to go for a walk, but it kept raining.

We went over to Grandma Lyn's for dinner. I finally got to meet Uncle Eric and my cousins Hannah and Ethan! Uncle Eric went on a mission trip to Haiti right after I was born.

Mommy and Daddy left me again to go out for an hour and meet Mommy's GMU classmates. She is getting so close to graduation! Then, she will have more time to stare at me...or play Wii.

No comments:

Post a Comment