Monday, December 31, 2012

October Update

Written by Lyra

So far behind, so quickly... Time is flying. I am now 4 months!

Anyway, let's go back and catch up.

The Nationals did really well this year. Celia wore her Nationals shirt on red day in her classroom.

Celia was nice enough to give me her bumbo. She still fits in it though. I fit in it too.

Celia had her first group homework assignment. As a family, we had to dress up Clifford for Halloween.

In mid-October, I started smiling regularly. I give smiles frequently.

This next picture is not the greatest, but it is all I have of Celia and I both dressed up as Cinderella.

These pictures are from the annual Middleridge Halloween party. We didn't know Anna was going to be Cinderella also.

The weekend of October 20, Celia took Dora home from school for the weekend. Here are some pictures of Celia and Dora interacting.

On October 21, Mommy, Daddy, and Celia went to Disney on Ice. I stayed with Pop Pop and Aunt Ina.

Here are some cute pictures of me in the bath.

Maddie finally joined the girls in face painting. I wonder when I get to start...

Here I am all dressed up in the pretty dress that Mr. Rob and Ms. Caroline bought me.

This is a picture of Celia and I checking out the living room in the new house after it was painted. We closed on the house on October 15.

The next two pictures are of Celia and Pop Pop playing at the new house. If you look closely behind Pop Pop, there are horses!

October is such a great month! We got to carve pummpkin bread and pumpkins. Okay, so I wasn't big enough. Mommy and Celia did the carving...Celia also did the painting.


October 30 mean I was 2 months old! Here are my 2 month pics.

We joined Celia's class for a Halloween parade. Daddy came home from his work trip just in time to join us on the parade. Celia had the added bonus of being line leader.

We had a great time on Halloween night, Celia especially...

No comments:

Post a Comment