I have been getting out and a round in the last week. I have been to Costco and to the grocery store.
Sunday, September 16, 2012
Getting Out
Written by Lyra
I have been getting out and a round in the last week. I have been to Costco and to the grocery store.
On September 11, I went to Red, Hot, and Blue and the Little Gym. I didn't have my face painted though.
All this getting around meant that I needed a bath. I am still getting sponge baths. Despite what this picture shows, I didn't really enjoy it.
When I go out and about, I ride in my car seat.
When it is play time at home, I have a couple of places to play.

Aunt Jenner sent some very cute clothes for Celia and me. Here is Celia in her new dress and leggings.

Daddy took Celia and I for a walk at the same time.
Mommy had fun with me on September 13, staging her own photo shoot in the loft. I didn't mind, because it is nice and warm up there.
I have been getting out and a round in the last week. I have been to Costco and to the grocery store.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment