On Sunday, we went in to town to do some shopping. I had lots of favorite parts: getting a flower made out of palms, having my hair braided, and eating helado chocalate.
After Uncle Eric, Ethan, and Hannah arrived, we went swimming and played on the beach by the house.
We went to dinner at a restaurant called La Mission. They had lots of pretty birds and a tequila tour that Uncle Eric really liked.
On Monday, we spent the day at Mr. Sancho's Beach Resort. I didn't really want to touch the sand or the water, so I mostly stayed on my chair. Uncle Eric, Mommy, Daddy, Hannah, and Ethan played on the inflatable water toys. I was really upset that I didn't get to go on the banana boat until I saw them fall into the water six times. I finally had real fun when we went up to the pool.
On Tuesday, we went on a snorkel trip. I love boats. You could really tell we were not in the US. I did not have to wear my lifejacket. Plust it was a good thing Mommy and Daddy brought mine from home, because theirs was way too big. I really liked getting out in the water in our first snorkel stop. The water was a little rough on the second one so I stayed on the boat with Grandma Lyn, Pop Pop, and Grandpa Joe.
We had to end our trip early because Hannah was attacked by a jellyfish. I think she felt much better after realizing she did not have to drink the vinegar. The boat trip was kind of a bust and it was good to end early since the lunch they had prepared for us was completely covered in ants. Anyway, when we got back to the house it was pool and relaxation time until bedtime. I got to use a special blow up bed -- at least until it popped.
On Wednesday, Pop Pop, Uncle Eric, Ethan, and Daddy went on a fishing trip. Pop Pop woke us all up really early for their trip. I think they had fun though. Daddy said they all took naps after fishing.
While they were out fishing, we relaxed. We went swimming and played with the iPads and napped. When they returned, we all went out to explore the south side of the island. We stopped at a couple of scenic places to take pictures.
Then, we stopped at a bar called Coconuts for snack time. This bar had all kinds of animals for me to look at.
Next, we were going to go see the Mayan ruins, but they had just closed. So, instead, we went on a tequila tour. Hannah, Ethan, and I had a good time playing while the others were touring and tasting.
I don't know why Mommy and Daddy like to take pictures of me sleeping, but they do.
On Thursday morning, Uncle Ethan, Hannah, and Ethan had to head home. Before taking them to the airport, we all went to a chocolate factory, Kakao. We actually did our own grinding of the kakao seeds and were able to taste. I wasn't real thrilled with the tour until the owner started handing out pieces of brown chocolate. Then, I was happy!
Uncle Eric, Hannah, and Ethan also had to do a little shopping before we could head to the airport. We found some interesting people while we were walking around downtown.
After drop-off, lunch, and a nap, it was pool time again. I love the pool. I can walk around on my own in almost half of it.
Here are some pictures of the sunset from the back patio of Casa Las Flores. When the clouds don't roll in, it is beautiful!

On Friday, Grandpa Joe, Mommy, Daddy, and I went to a nice little local spot for a little while. It was only a little while, because I was miserable. I did not want to go in the water or touch the sand. After the beach, we went to Mega, Mommy's favorite store in Cozumel. I got a new dress. Sizes in Mexico are really small!
We did get in a little bit more pool time on Saturday before having to fly home. It was a great trip!
Looks like fun! Glad you all had such a good time.
ReplyDelete