Friday, July 8, 2011

2nd Half of June

On June 18, we went to the zoo. I saw all kinds of animal, including what Mommy and Daddy call the elusive cassowary. They went all the way to Australia and didn't see one and there it is in DC.


On June 19, I helped Anna celebrate her birthday. We had a great time at her pool.


June 21 brought the end of my Little Gym semester. We ended with a "show" and I got another ribbon! All the pictures of the class are on Mommy's phone.


June 21 was also picture day at school. This brought a great chance for a new purple chair picture! The school picture is only okay. It would have been nice had they told Mommy there would be a beach background and not a normal plain background.


Here we are at the sprayground. They resurfaced the ground, so I didn't slip as much.


Mommy loves to see what my hair looks like at the end of the school day. The afternoon teachers love to do my hair.


The Giant just became much more fun to shop at. Now, I get to do the shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment