Mommy made a Peep Trifle for dessert!
After nap time, we went over to Grandma Lyn and Pop Pop's house. I immediately found some Easter eggs and put them in my basket. Not long after we got there, Dr. Roy, Ms. Marian, Anna, and Walker arrived. Anna, Walker, and I hada lot of fun finding the Easter eggs. Anna and Walker even put some of the eggs they found down for me to find. I really liked the eggs and the jelly beans inside of them.
It was a really nice day, so we also played in the sprinkler. By "we," I mean Anna and Walker. I only had to get wet once to realize that was not for me. After the sprinklers, Dr. Roy brought over the riding toys. I only got to ride for a little while, because my car ran out of battery. Daddy pulled me in the wagon though.
Wow! What a full day!
No comments:
Post a Comment