Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

I just had to post today about two special events. The first one is that when I first tried to give Mommy a kiss a long time ago, she thought I was going to bite off her nose and ran away. Ever since then, I have really not been a kisser even though I love hugs. A month or so ago, I started giving kisses to my stuffed animals. This past Friday, February 11, I gave a kiss to Mommy. On Saturday, I gave a kiss to Daddy. I now give regular kisses to Mommy and Daddy. Since it is Valentine's day and I know you are getting your hopes up, I do have to let you know I only kiss Mommy, Daddy, and my stuffed animals and dolls. I am not ready to kiss any other family members yet.

If event one wasn't exciting enough for you, wait until you read number two. I went number one on the potty! That's right I used the big girl potty. Mommy and Daddy have been letting me sit on the closed potty to brush my teeth for the last month or so. Occasionally in the morning or before bath, I sit on the potty without my diaper. Tonight, before bath, I went pee pee on the potty!

Wow! What a day! Time for bed! Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment