We started the day by watching a sea lion show and taking pictures with one of the sea lions.
After lunch, it was time for the others to don their fancy wet suits and jump in the water. They spent the first half of their time with a male dolphin named Zoe (pronounced Zoh - rhyming with toe).
To do a big group picture, they needed a bigger dolphin who wasn't scared to come close to the whole group. This male dolphin, Boa, is almost 400lbs. They look liked they had fun in the 66* water.
I stayed with my dolphin in the sun.
Here are some photos from the park: dolphins, manatees, Grandma & Pop Pop.
Before we left, I was able to see an iguana up close.
I didn't really care at that point though since it was nearly 4PM and I had not had a nap. I passed out in the car on the way home...
No comments:
Post a Comment