As far as my development, I now have almost 10 teeth! My molars came in during the last month (and a top and bottom tooth in the center have been working their way in in the last couple of weeks). In terms of communicating, I have multiple signs: more, want, all done, fan, banana, hat, and ball. I have been able to show when I don't want something by shaking my head or pushing it away for quite some time. I am also working on words that are understandable. "Ut oh" is my favorite. I started saying "Mama" around Memorial Day. I have been saying "na na na na" non stop since 2 days after Nana visited. I also say "ba" for ball, "uh" for up, and even said "nose" one time. I am also finally starting to undestand that "dada" is Daddy. As for my walking, I am now a pro. In the past two weeks, I have started noticing when I am about to walk over something and now walk around or I try to be more careful instead of just falling. I also learned that if someone is picking me up, I can put my arms straight up to try to wiggle out. And, just last night, I climbed over the bathtub wall for the first time -- proof that I am getting taller.
I know you want to see pictures, so I will get on with it...This update has pictures from the end of May through Father's Day. We went up to Salisbury for Father's Day Weekend. On Father's Day, I got to spend time with my Daddy, Grandpa Joe, Great Grandpa George, and then Pop Pop. And, I got to play with bubbles!!
I went to Mr. Patrick's birthday party hosted by the Apte household. What beautiful decorations they had. My favorite part was probably their doggy though. He gave me lots of kisses. There were also other kids to play with...including Mr. Warren.
What a busy weekend! It started with visiting cousins and finished with my babtism. I am now officially dual-religioned! Mommy stood up and supported Daddy with my babtism. Mr. Patrick performed the ceremony. He was the Duke mascot when Daddy was in the band. In one of the pictures, you can see the adorable bonnet Nana made me.
These two pictures are from lunch after my babtism. Anna and Walker came. Anna and Walker gave me an adorable lamb and a beautiful neckelace as gifts. In the picture with Mommy, I am drinking a Baby Mimosa - OJ and water.


It was great seeing Mr. Marvin and Ms. Jeannie again. I am so happy Mr. Marvin is feeling better. We have a moose connection. We went up to go to David's engagement party. He is getting married next year. A very nice young lady at the party let me clean out her purse.










These are the pictures from Ms. Jeannie's house. We were preparing for the party.
I always enjoy morning play time. I think Mommy may have not been ready to wake up yet....



These photos are from Ms. Marian and Dr. Roy's neighborhood Memorial Day picnic block party. I love spending time with Anna and Walker. Plus, they have such great neighbors!



These pictures are from getting ready for an ice cream social (the before picture) and from Grandma's. She refuses to put locks on her cabinets and drawers, so I get to play!


These pictures are from getting ready for an ice cream social (the before picture) and from Grandma's. She refuses to put locks on her cabinets and drawers, so I get to play!
This is a little boy's shirt, but considering my love for cheerios, I had to have it.
Mommy made special pancakes. As you can tell from the video, I didn't actually eat any. I am kind of a picky eater.
No comments:
Post a Comment