I am very helpful. Here I am helping Grandma Lyn make lunch.
Mommy and Daddy are crazy. They like to make me do crazy things for cute pictures. Don't they know I am cute as is? Anyway, Mommy decided that we needed "naked baby" pictures on the beach. Here are some of her favorites.
Wednesday night, Uncle Eric, Hannah, and Ethan got in to town just as I was going to bed. Grandma Lyn and Ms. Tami watched me while Mommy and Daddy went out to dinner. They enjoyed their time alone, but were back quickly. I think it was because they missed me. Since I didn't want to go right to bed, I got to see a pretty rainbow.
On Thursday, Daddy, Tami, Pop Pop, Uncle Eric, Ethan, and Thomas went fishing. Grandma purchased the trip for Pop Pop for his 60th bday! Here are a couple of pictures even though I wasn't there. The boys said the dramamine made them tired....Mommy, Grandma Lyn, Hannah, and I played games, went out to lunch, and went shopping while the others were fishing. I even made a stuffed duck, which I named Ducky. It has an OBX t-shirt.
I went down to the beach to play. Uncle Eric, Hannah, Ethan, Ms. Tami, Thomas, Mommy, and Daddy also went down to play and relax. I wore my "beach babe" attire.
Here I am getting my bath...
We finally got home. Mommy and Daddy let me play for 15 minutes while they unloaded the car. And then, I had to get back in the car. I was not happy. I did cheer up a little later, after we go to Mr. Mark's 30th bday party. (Mark is my buddy James' dad.) I'm still bigger than James as you can see in the picture with Mommy, James, and James' mommy. I also got to meet more of Mommy and Daddy's Pep Band friends. Here is a picture of me with Mr. Eric and Mrs. Kathy.
I think I'm ready. Tomorrow, day care here I come!
No comments:
Post a Comment